Sunday, January 18, 2009

A Little Skiing




We spent Saturday hitting the slopes. Okay, well everyone except Kellie spent Saturday hitting the slopes. Kellie spent the day in her lawn chair in the "Lodge!" The lodge has cafeteria-style tables in perfect 70's colors and no soft chairs. I am pretty certain that I could have sold my lawn chair for quite a profit in an auction to all the other non-skiers watching from the lodge. The lodge does have windows looking over the bunny hill, wi-fi, and lots of Navajo tacos provided by the Indians who run the ski resort. Although I didn't sell my chair, I did sell some ski tickets. The hotel we were staying at had a ski package. They gave us 6 kid ski passes. In October we drove up to the ski resort and donated canned food and rode the tram and all three kids now have free season ski passes. So, I made $120 bucks selling the tickets. Everyone else had a great time getting their ski legs about them!

1 comment:

The Doria Family said...

wow -- gotta love snow -- well at lest everyone but me loves snow -- if it ain't warm I don't want to do it -- desert blood you know!