Wednesday, November 4, 2009

You Let Me!

Joshua has been home for the past two days with strep throat. Thankfully, he is well and at school today! Unthankfully, I have it.

On Monday, while he was home and I was busy sorting laundry, he apparently broke into the Halloween candy. I came into the family room to find him lying across the couch moaning. He said, “I don’t feel very good. My stomach hurts.” I head over to give him a big hug and notice a plethora of Starburst wrappers strewn around him.

I said, “I think I know why your stomach doesn’t feel good…you ate an entire package of Starburst.”

To which he replied, “You let me!”

“You mean I didn’t catch you!”

Wish I had taken a picture of the poor kid suffering from strep throat and a post-Halloween stomach ache.

3 comments:

Mel said...

Hahaha! Sounds like a boy!

Wendy said...

Poor kid...hee, hee!

AJ Williams said...

That's just too funny!