We had the great fortune to spend the weekend with everyone from my side of the family! It seems to get harder and harder to coordinate an family event at a time and place that everyone can attend. It was a lot of fun. Dad was out of the hospital so we all gathered in Las Vegas for Justin's daughter, Aqui's baptism.
We spent Saturday morning at Aqui's baptism followed by a feast all afternoon prepared by my wonderful sister-in-law Heather. She is an amazing cook! She made many pans full of her manicotti. My kids wish that I would even make spaghetti so they were thrilled. Heather also made many many sheet cakes! I don't like cake so I don't ever make one. So all-in-all it was a great day for my kids.
They played all afternoon with their cousins. Grandma and Grandpa were there. Hal and I got to visit with my siblings and their spouses.
That evening several of us went to see Blue Man Group. I have always wanted to see them. It was entertaining. I think our kids would have really enjoyed...especially Joshua. Hal didn't go and I don't think that he ever should go! It is a really noisy show and I know he wouldn't have enjoyed it! Babysitting was the much better choice!
The highlight of the trip for my girls was getting to worship at Princess Ava's feet. They love her. She quite enjoys all the attention they lavish on her. They were so excited to see each other!
We also really enjoyed seeing Grandpa and Grandma!
Unfortunately, Grandpa is back in the hospital again!
2 comments:
You got some really great pictures. I love the ones with Hal and the girls.
How fun to have all the cousins together! What a great gathering. Look at what your mom and dad started! Such a wonderful family!!!
Post a Comment