When he became a Bobcat they gave me a Bobcat pin (in this case they probably should have given it to his Dad…but I am not complaining). Joshua had to pin it on me. We took one step away from the podium and he wanted it back. “That is mine! Give it Back!” I told him that it was for the Mom. He was not amused. After the pack meeting convened he kept working on me to give it back to him. He really couldn’t understand why I would get something when he was advanced to Bobcat! He is so cute.
Also, on another funny note, they had uniform inspection. He passed with flying colors, except for one thing: his neckerchief slide was on upside down. As they were pointing this out to him at inspection he piped right up and explained that his Dad put it on him. Everyone chuckled. He was given the BIG candy bar for being in code 100 percent!
No comments:
Post a Comment