Rocky PointRight after … and I do mean right after…as in 48 hours…we got home from Luke’s wedding we went to Mexico for a little rest and relaxation and I am so glad we did! It was perfect timing as we went two days AFTER Memorial Day so the crowds were thin and the weather was PERFECT. Little did I know that this would be the most restful part of my summer. I did savor it. “Relax” is not a word in my vocabulary. The only place I truly relax is in Mexico. There is something very wonderful about no cell phone reception. I think my ease of relaxation also relates to the laid-back pace and Mexican way-of-life! And possibly the great food!


This visit we actually rode horses on the beach. Becca has been begging us to ride since we started going to Mexico, but we just couldn’t get it coordinated for some reason. This trip she finally got to ride a horse on the beach. Now, she wants to take Jasmine next time. Too bad we don’t have a horse trailer! Not!





1 comment:
What a great family vacaton! Looks so nice! Good for you and your family to get away.
Post a Comment